The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Supervisor
Program Manager M&E
Location of position:
SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, behavioral, social sciences or demography is preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing and evaluating HIV/AIDS treatment and care programs. Seasoned strategic information background preferable with knowledge of PEPFAR program implementing and MER indicator reporting
- Experience with community-based participatory teaching and evaluation methodologies.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information management systems.
- Proficiency in English and one or more local languages
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
This is a fixed term contract position available from Starting date to 30 September 2019.
- Experience in program design and M&E plan development
- Ability to collate and produce donor feed-back reports
- Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
- Strong interpersonal skills and managerial capacity
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
Please send your application to Marelize Jooste email@example.com
by 28 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.