The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Location of position:
SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Skills and Competencies:
- At least three years’ work experience as an Administrator
- Be expected to keep accurate petty cash records
- Be expected to do clerical and administrative work
- Experience working with non-government organizations
- Experience in making travel arrangements
- Experience in filing and record keeping
- Experience in keeping accurate record of staff leave
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
This is a fixed term contract position available from 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in administrative work
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- A valid driver’s license
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
The remuneration offered will be no more than R. 22,000 per month.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 29 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.