The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Finance Officer Compliance
Position Title: Finance Officer Compliance
Reports to: Finance Manager
Location of position: SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or diploma in finance
- At least three years’ work experience in finance or an administrative environment
- Be expected to keep accurate financial records
- Be expected to do clerical and administrative work
- Good telephone and email skills
- Experience on Excel and MS Word
- Experience in monitoring expenditure against budgets; and dealing with variances
- Knowledge and experience with Pastel accounting software
- Experience in preparing for and facilitating audits
- Knowledge of US Government and South African financial regulations
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
Skills and Competencies:
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- A valid driver’s licence
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
This is a fixed term contract position available immediately till 30 June 2020, with a possibility of an extension to 30 September 2020 (Dependent on donor funds).
The remuneration offered will be no more than R16,000.00 per month.
Please hand deliver your application, clearly marked ‘Finance Compliance Officer Application’ by close of business on Monday 23 March 2020 to the SACBC, Khanya House, 129 Main Street, Waterkloof, Pretoria.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.