DOMINICAN CONGREGATION OF ST CATHERINE OF SIENA OF OAKFORD, NATAL
A VACANCY FOR PROFESSIONAL REGISTERED NURSE TO WORK WITH THE ELDERLY, PIETERMARITZBURG
The Dominican Congregation of Oakford is a Catholic Religious Order of Sisters with its Generalate in Benoni, Gauteng serving the mission of the Catholic Church. It owns Villa Assumpta Home for the elderly in Pietermaritzburg providing residential care to its Sisters and to other senior citizens.
The Dominican Congregation of Oakford invites applications for an experienced registered nurse to serve as Matron/Senior Nurse at Villa Assumpta.
The suitable candidate will
– Be familiar with and committed to the ethos of the Catholic Church.
– Have professional qualifications in nursing.
– Have 10 years’ experience working with the elderly.
The suitable candidate will be expected
– To co-ordinate, oversee and manage nursing services at Villa Assumpta for all residents and Sisters.
– To work in conjunction with the administrative, nursing, cleaning and catering staff employed at Villa Assumpta in the care of Sisters and other residents.
– To maintain contact as needed with the families of residents and with the Dominican Congregation of Oakford.
– To report to the manager of Villa Assumpta.
Send your Curriculum Vitae, a motivation from yourself, your identity document, reference letters from three traceable people from organisations in which you have worked, a reference letter from your parish priest/religious leader and your most recent salary advice to the Congregational Vicaress at
email@example.com by 31 May 2019.
No negotiations will be entered into, and the Dominican Congregation reserves the right not to make an appointment.