The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Data Capturer
M&E Data Capturer
Location of position:
SACBC Office Pretoria
Purpose of data capturing and verification:
To work on the AIDS Office Data System on verification and/or capturing of forms and checking and/or capturing of Service/Interventions.
Enters data into AIDS Office Data System, and checks all data entered is correct and accurate.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Skills and Competencies:
- Matric qualification
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Previous experience in data capturing
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
This is a fixed term contract position available from 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019.
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Good interpersonal and time manage ment skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- Keeping confidentiality
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
The remuneration offered will be no more than R. 8,000 per month.
Please send your application to email@example.com
by 29 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.