Be the first one to apply. Early Bird Catches the worm.
SACBC JUSTICE AND PEACE COMMISSION
Position: Finance Officer
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree and /or diploma in accounting
- At least three years’ work experience as a Finance Officer
Duties include the following:
- Preparing monthly payments and ensuring that all payments are duly prepared and authorized before release in accordance to the J&P financial policies and procedures.
- Capturing all transactions in the accounting software (Pastel).
- Producing monthly management reports and cash flow forecast in relation to the approved budgets.
- Generating all budgets for all proposals in accordance to the J&P project requirements.
- Preparing and presenting the financial report to the J&P Coordinator.
- Communicating with donor partners on financial related matters.
- Generating all required finance reports for the donor partners.
- Prepare and send Request for disbursement to funders annually and half yearly.
- Prepare Half yearly and Annual Financial reports for donors in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Prepare documents for half yearly and annual Audit
Skills and Competencies
- Working knowledge of handling financial requirements of MISEREOR as a key donor.
- Experience in the use of Pastel Accounting Package.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- A valid driver’s licence
This is a one year contract position. The position is available as soon as possible. Salary is
negotiable based on experience. Preference will be given to the staff of SACBC.
Please send your CV to Fr. Stan Muyebe, including the names and contact details of three
traceable referees, to email@example.com by 29 March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.