Read more for full information on how to register and join the live stream…….
Dear Leaders of SACC Member Churches,
I greet you all my leaders in the wonderful name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. We trust that you, your families, and congregations you lead are safe in these difficult times.
I write this communication to you in pursuit of our common goal of launching our September Month Anti-COVID19 Corruption Campaign. The launch will be through a Webinar virtual service to take place on Sunday 30 August from 12:00 to 14:00.
This is a very important moment for our common prophetic witness to the nation in these difficult times. The nation received our public statements against COVID19 Corruption with a sense of hope and awaits leadership from the SACC. As people of faith, we build our response to worship and prayer.
I ask that our member churches help to make this service known as wide as possible so that all our people can participate in the service in ways that are appropriate to them. We ask that member Churches help us in the following ways:
- Ask all its members to join the virtual prayer service for the country on Sunday 30 August 12:00-14:00.
- To make announcements through the appropriate means so to make people aware of the service.
- To encourage the people to visit the SACC Facebook page to access the live streaming of the service especially those who will not be able to join the virtual service. ( details provided below)
- Church Leaders are requested to register their attendance through a link of registration provided below.
- Church Leaders will receive a direct link for them to access the Webinar. We further ask that Church Leaders to enter the Webinar seating by 11:45.
- We have a capacity of seating 500 people in the Webinar. We must accommodate people on a first-come first-seated basis. We ask the church leaders to encourage their members to register to attend the service.
- The registration will be closed by Friday 28 August 18:00.
- Those members who have registered will be sent a link as attendees to access the service. We suggest that they start getting seated at 11:50.
- Can you please receive the communication as one that goes to church leaders with the registration link for them and their members to use for registration to attend the virtual service?
The link for the registration is as follows:
Visit the SACC Facebook Page for live streaming: https://www.facebook.com/South-African-Council-of-Churches-302306103119496/
We continue asking for your prayers.
Rev. Mzwandile Molo