The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Program Manager M&E
Location of position:
SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Skills and Competencies:
- Matric qualification
- Post-matric certificate in computer literacy including Excel, or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Basic knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Proficiency in English and one or more local languages
- At least 2 years’ experience in capturing HIV/AIDS related data
- Previous experience in training/facilitation
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
This is a fixed term contract position available from Starting date to 30 September 2019.
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
Please send your application to Marelize Jooste firstname.lastname@example.org
by 28 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.