The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Data Capturer
Position Title: M&E Data Capturer
Reports to: M&E Supervisor
Location of position: SACBC Office Pretoria
Purpose of data capturing and verification:
To work on the AIDS Office Data System on verification and/or capturing of forms and checking and/or capturing of Service/Interventions.
Enters data into AIDS Office Data System, and checks all data entered is correct and accurate.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Matric qualification
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
- Previous experience in data capturing
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Good interpersonal and time manage ment skills
- Able to work independently and under supervision
- Keeping confidentiality
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Willing and able to travel extensively.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours, including after-business hours if required, especially during site visits and during deadline periods.
This is a fixed term contract position available from 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019.
The remuneration offered will be no more than R. 8,000 per month.
Please send your application to email@example.com by 29 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.