The SACBC AIDS Office has a vacancy for:
FBO Leadership Training Coordinator
Position Title: FBO Leadership Training Coordinator
Reports to: Program Manager
Location of position: SACBC Office Pretoria
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Experience of working in faith based and NPO environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or post-matric qualification
- Knowledge of HIV and AIDS
- Experience with donor-funded projects
- Proficiency in English and Zulu/Sotho
- Computer literacy
- At least three years’ work experience with training on HIV and AIDS
- Knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church
Responsible for the FBO Leadership Program
- Ensure that the contents of the training program are in line with the Catholic Social teachings
- Coordinate identification and engagement of faith based leaders
- Coordinate training of faith based leaders
- Monitor and report on the training
This is a fixed term contract position available from 15 April 2019 to 30 September 2019.
The remuneration offered will be no more than R. 20,000 per month.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.